This statement applies to content published on the domain: ‘https://bridge-smart-grid-storage-systems-digital-projects.ec.europa.eu’
It does not apply to other content or websites published on any of its subdomains. These websites and their content will have their own specific accessibility statement.
This website is managed by DG ENER and CINEA. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible, including people with disabilities.
You should be able to:
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using a modern screen reader and speech recognition software (on your computer or phone)
This website is designed to comply with the technical standard for websites and mobile apps, EN 301 549, v.3.2.1. This closely follows level ‘AA’ of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1.
This website is partially compliant with technical standard EN 301 549 v.3.2.1 and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA. See ‘Non-accessible content’ for more details.
The website was last tested on 13.10.2023.
Preparation of this statement
This statement was reviewed on 15.12.2023.
The method used to prepare this statement is based on the actual evaluation of the website's compliance with the requirements of Directive (EU) 2016/2102 conducted firstly by the European Commission through an automated tool Axe Monitor.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the BRIDGE website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- Phone: +32 2 299 11 11
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact form: https://european-union.europa.eu/contact-eu/write-us_en
We try to respond to feedback within 15 business days from the date of receipt of the enquiry by the responsible Commission department.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The ‘BRIDGE’ website is designed to be compatible with the following most used assistive technologies:
- the latest version of Google Chrome and Apple Safari browsers;
The accessibility of the ‘BRIDGE’ website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the ‘BRIDGE’ website, we are aware of some limitations, which we are working to fix. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you encounter an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the ‘BRIDGE’ website:
- Images: Some images are without a descriptive text alternative
- Images: Some decorative images have a text alternative
- Heading Hierarchy - Some pages do not present content in a hierarchical heading organization. We plan to fix this by March 2024
- Zoom: Some content is not accessible if the page is used to 200%
- Videos: Some videos do not have an audio track or text alternative